Saturday, February 5, 2011

today

Saturday was my birthday two special friends spent the day hand sewing with me Isabella and debbie d
then off for a chinise meal with more freinds and family.\I was very spoilt with phone call and presents some beautiful fabric gift card for spotlight. and my dear husband gave me a photo frame that show all your  your pics.  love it as i have many photo around the house.
Thinking a lot of mum as i was the fifteen child she had given birth to then one more after me that is right 12 girls  4boys  the girls rule ha ha ha lol  so i love family get togethers  I turned 56 not funny they kept telling me 4 years till your 60 not funny lol

3 comments:

  1. No Dear it's not funny you are hitting old age rather quickly :):):) dont to worry you will never catch up to me I'll allways be 10 yrs older
    That was a lovely digital fram Frank got you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSIE!!! How lovely to spend your day with friends! Wow, sixteen children....my mind reels! But how fun to have such a large family, I was an only child for 11 years til my brother was born. I always wanted a huge family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Rosie! WOW 16 children, I can't imagine how hectic your place would have been.
    Hugs
    Jo

    ReplyDelete